Are you a novice when it comes to video editing? Online video editors come in handy when you want to make professional-looking videos in a matter of minutes. There are options galore when it comes to online video editors. However, not all of them will suit your needs. Some video editors come with a hefty subscription price and limited features in the free version. Others have free features which are too good to be true. So, how to pick the right one, you may ask. Fret not! We have got you covered.
After scouring the internet, we have picked the top 5 best and easy online video editors that you can try out for your next video editing project.
Here Are 5 Best Online Video Editors for Windows
InVideo is one of the most powerful and easy online video editor to exist out there today. The best part is, you do not have to download any software on your computer. It is 100% cloud-based and will work seamlessly on your favorite browser. Even if you have no prior video-editing experience, you can make crisp videos with InVideo. If you are a social media marketer, business owner, or agency, a super-intuitive video editor like InVideo will help you accelerate your content-production game. Sign up for a free account today and get started!
- User-friendly and super intuitive video editor
- Access to 5000+ handcrafted templates
- Access to 8M+ iStock Media library and 1M+ premium photos and videos
- Automated text to speech feature
- Make videos in any language
- Access to social media calendar specially designed to boost engagement
- Share access with unlimited team members on InVideo (even for free users)
- Save brand presets to accelerate the video-editing process
- Get up to 100 GB of cloud storage to store all your music, images, and videos
- Export unlimited videos every month and give your audience a sweet visual treat
- Video duration per video is a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Business plan- $15/month
- Unlimited plan- $30/month
2. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a power-packed software application that allows you to create videos like Hollywood professionals. It is the top pick of industry professionals because this application offers state-of-the-art creative tools. The interface of DaVinci Resolve is simple for those who are new to video editing. Besides, you do not have to switch between multiple applications to create the final output. It integrates editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics, and audio post-production all in one!
- New image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR
- Intelligent color correction with 32-bit image processing technology
- Fairlight audio processing for high-quality audio post-production
- Collaborate with multiple users
- High-quality visual effects and motion graphics using the Resolve feature
- System requirements are high
- Needs time to learn
One-time payment of $295
Cult classics like Pulp Fiction, The Irishman are some noteworthy movies edited using Lightworks. Whether a professional or a newbie video editor, Lightworks can be your best pick. It offers a multitude of features at unbelievably affordable price ranges. Users will also get access to tutorials to become a master at video editing. Lightworks offers three different plans-Basic, Create, and Pro. So take a look at the plans and pricing and get started today for free!
- 700+ pre-built designs and effects for professional 2D and 3D animated titles and motion graphics
- Exclusive output presets for different social media platforms
- Wide range of format support
- Integrated cloud storage
- Sharing assets with team
- An extensive array of audio plugins
- Features 1,500 presets in 177 video plugins in one comprehensive toolbox
- Powerful clip-based audio leveling with external midi control (Mackie) support
- Direct access to stock music
- Easy proxy generation
- Affordable subscription plans
- Access to video-editing tutorials
- User Interface needs a revamp
- Needs time to master
- Lightworks Create- $9.99 user/month
- Lightworks Pro- $23.99 user/month
Magisto is a super-intuitive that harnesses the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology on its platform to simplify video editing. There are gazillions of templates available on their platform across multiple themes. With just a few clicks, you can create a video that will provide a visually immersive experience to your audience. Magisto’s Emotion Sense technology ensures that your video tells a story and evokes a response in your viewers. And we all know how engagement skyrockets when the audience can connect with a brand’s content. Hence, investing in Magisto might turn out to be highly profitable.
- Includes three million+ full HD pro stock video clips and 25 million stock photos
- Advanced editing features
- HD downloads
- Customize brand logo and colors
- Easy export to Facebook Ads Manager
- Access to email marketing tools
- Embed videos to any website
- Up to 5 TB of cloud storage
- Social sharing with analytics
- Priority customer support
- No free plans
- Video capped at 10 minutes
- Premium- $4.99/month
- Professional- $9.99/month
- Business- $34.99/month
Your search for an online video editor ends here! FlexClip is one of the most user-friendly video editing tools out there. If you are editing just for fun or working as a content marketer, FlexClip provides you with all the accessories to create stunning videos.
- UI is intuitive and easy to navigate
- Up to 100 GB of cloud storage space
- Maximum 1 TB video sharing space
- Access to 4M+ royalty-free music and high-quality videos and photos in the media library
- Custom Watermark
- 1080p full HD downloads
- The free plan only supports 480p SD downloads.
- The free plan only allows video length up to 1 minute. Only the premium plans provide a video length of up to 30 minutes.
- Basic- $5.99/month, billed annually
- Plus- $9.99/month, billed annually
- Business- $19.99/month, billed annually
These are the best online video editors that you can use for your next video editing project. Most of them come with free plans which allow you to experiment with different editors. After weighing your options, you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
If you are a beginner, we suggest you opt for a super intuitive video editor that offers a variety of free templates like InVideo.
Now that you have a list of our best picks, what are you waiting for? Dive into the vast arena of video editing today!